Old January 23rd 10, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

Default Let the games begin!

"Bobcat" wrote in message
Our veranda Mooch our resident stray's home. He not only eats many
meals a day and sleeps in his chair or his Moochhouse, he loves to
play games. His favourite is "GrabTheHand". I sit in a chair and
pet
his back, always when he's facing away from me. Suddenly he'll
wheel
and leap at my hand, but I nearly always pull it away in time
because
he has to turn around to nail me. Occasionally he'll win and I get
nicked by a claw, his wins are infrequent. Here he is, persuading
me
to play GrabTheHand.

http://twitpic.com/zd0zg

Ah yes. The joys of playing with a cat that you didn't get to train
to some degree of gentleness as a kitten.

I know Jake will not hurt me. Molly, eh. You takes your chances.

Jo