Old January 25th 10, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Default Let the games begin!

Bobcat wrote:
Our veranda Mooch our resident stray's home. He not only eats many
meals a day and sleeps in his chair or his Moochhouse, he loves to
play games. His favourite is "GrabTheHand". I sit in a chair and pet
his back, always when he's facing away from me. Suddenly he'll wheel
and leap at my hand, but I nearly always pull it away in time because
he has to turn around to nail me. Occasionally he'll win and I get
nicked by a claw, his wins are infrequent. Here he is, persuading me
to play GrabTheHand.

http://twitpic.com/zd0zg

Mooch is a handsome boy! MLB