Old December 28th 20, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_6_]

Default Guests begin arriving for Christmas 2020

Luko cpmes out to the family room where some 2 foots have gathered
watching a different movie. He watches for a moment as a man runs a
car into a tree then scampers off to a bridge. He shudders at all the
snow. Daddy2foot notices him and follows to the kitchen where Luko
points to the creamed Herring.

Daddy2foot grins and opens it then fills a wide low bowl. He also
reheats some Turkey broth to just right to lap up, and refills the
large bowl on the floor and the smaller one by it. He snags a bottle
of wine and a bottle of scotch and scampers back to watch the movie.

[Sammy and Ranger step through the teleporter, each pulling a wagon
packed to the brim with serving dishes]
Sammy: We brought a bunch of desertz an stuff from da FluffyKitz warehouse.

[Francesca and Benni come through next. Francesca is pulling a HUGE bag,
while Benni rides on top of the bag.]
Francesca: We bringed a bunch of Kissamouse prezzies. Dis bag uses da
same technology as TV's Magic Backpack (if anyone remembers dat far
back), so dere are a log more than it looks like.

[A few minutes later Milton shows up, escorting a mid-sized raccoon]
Milto: Hi dere, efurryone. Dis is our friend Rocky. Him is da senior of
da raccooms in our area.

[And a few moments later Fred shows up, tentatively stepping through
with a shy squirrel holding his fron paws]
Fred: Hihi, guys. Dis is Speedy (nodding towards the squirrel holding
his left paw) and dis is FluffyTail. Dey is furriends.

--
Community cats

Walk fo Remembrance: http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html