Old August 11th 08, 06:02 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.pets,rec.pets,rec.pets.cats.misc
Rudy Canoza[_2_]

Default Amazing Animals

Goo - ****wit David Harrison, stupid pig-****ing cracker - woke up and
said, "How can I be even *more* stupid today than I was yesterday?",
and so he wrote:
On Sun, 10 Aug 2008, Rudy V. W. Canoza wrote:
Goo - ****wit David Harrison, stupid pig-****ing cracker - woke up and said, "How
can I be even *more* stupid today than I was yesterday?", and so he wrote:

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 02:56:44 -0700 (PDT), arch wrote:

http://amazinganimal4u.blogspot.com/

"Animals cannot be or feel disappointed." - Rudy L. Canoza

"Non human animals experience neither pride nor
disappointment. They don't have the mental ability
to feel either." - Rudy K. Canoza

"The dog didn't do what Darwin said. His statement of
the "changes in behavior" is not reliable." - Rudy B. Canoza

"Animals do not have a sense of insult." - Rudy X. Canoza

"Dogs NEVER anticipate, nor do cats, or cattle, or
any other animal you've ever encountered." - Rudy A. Canoza

"Animals do not experience frustration." - Rudy C. Canoza

"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
benefits from coming into existence. No farm animals
benefit from farming." - Rudy W. Canoza

"Anticipation requires language." - Rudy R. Canoza

"No animals anticipate." - Rudy G. Canoza

"coming into existence didn't make me better off than
I was" - Rudy J.C. Canoza

"Dogs, cats, cattle, almost all animals "lower" than
the great apes have no sense of self." - Rudy Q. Canoza

"They are not aware that they can see. " - Rudy I. Canoza

"They are *not* aware that they can smell." - Rudy R. F. Canoza

"Cattle are specifically bred into existence to be
pet food. " - Rudy M. Canoza

All true statements.

Only one of them might be true

They're all true, every one of them.