Old December 24th 03, 05:03 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 15:50:52 +1300, Bev wrote:

I was given a nice calendar by the greengrocer. I foolishly left it on
the table, all coiled up. Bonnie has bitten a piece out of January!
She has also eaten four leaves from a lovely Begonia Rex that John had
bought me. The B Rex has wonderful leaves but not much in the way of
flowers.

I have just been wrapping Xmas presents and B and C loved it. They now
have sticky tape stuck to their fur and paws and I have had to put all
presents out of reach. They enjoy Xmas cards too and have managed to
'do in' several! Ahhhhhhh Xmas is a time for cats.

Bev

Sammy has really been enjoying it as well. I now have an audience when
I open mail. she has to check everything just in case there's any
strange kitty fur or treats. This was my first year exchaning cards,
and I'm already making plans for next year.

I've been hiding all the wrapped gifts, but today opened one that a
friend had brought by. Sammy was pretty put out at my opening it, so I
wrapped one of her old toys and let her open that. She had a great
time ripping open the wrapping, but once she found the old toy she got
in a huff and left it sitting in the middle of the torn wrapping and
gave herself a bath.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]