Old November 19th 05, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Help, my cat is having problems using the box!

messycat wrote:

Thanks,

Sounds like a good idea. I've wanted to use an enclosed box to keep
the home fresher smelling, but I've always thought my cat wouldn't be
adventurous to try an eclosed box. She's kind of a scaredy cat-no pun
intended-

My scardy cat is the one who seems to like his "privacy" the most. It's
one of the bold ones who insists on an uncovered box. And the 22 pounder
needs his own giant size box of course!

And if that doesn't work, consider trying different types of litter as
well.