Old March 29th 19, 09:08 PM
RichardTorrance RichardTorrance is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Doe[_2_] View Post
Still using it. Takes a little effort, but it works great.

I step outside for a minute, hear my Calico start growling from
being chased by Toobig... So I step back in, apply the collar,
and step back outside and i found this list of otc phentermine here
After reading your experience, I've also started using it and it really works.

Last edited by RichardTorrance : January 5th 21 at 01:36 PM.