Old July 28th 18, 05:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tina[_2_]

Default Hi again

On 27/07/2018 23:37, MaryL wrote:
On 7/27/2018 12:40 PM, Tina wrote:
It's 14 months since my ISP took away email addresses from all their
customers, and since then I've had no access to Usenet.Â* Now I have a
new computer, set up to receive it again.
I lost my beloved Boyfriend to squameous cell carcinoma in May 2017.
I now have two new girls called Nelli and Garfie, they are exotic
shorthairs, like Persians with shorter hair,same bulldog type face.

How are all my old friends on here?Â* Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tweed

I'm so glad to hear from you, Tweed, and sorry to hear about Boyfriend.
I'm glad that you have two new girls.Â* I don't know if you were on the
newsgroup when I told the group that I lost my beloved Duffy in October.
Â*He was 19.5 years old.Â* I also have two girls, Selina and Nikki.

MaryL

Hi, Mary
I didn't know you'd lost Duffy, I'm sorry to hear that. He was one of
my heroes, he coped so well with his blindness. But what a long and
happy life he had with you. My girls are 7 years old, ex showcats. Nelli
is a red lynxpoint and Garfie is orinj, very orinj! They came to me as
the person who had bought them from the breeder had a baby a year later
and the child was allergic to their fur, they were given up very
reluctantly. But oh my, do they shed! They are lovely well-behaved
girls. It's the first time I've had indoor cats.