Old February 12th 14, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default I'm concerned

Christina Websell wrote:

Boyfie is not eating well since yesterday. He's one greedy cat normally but
since he had the awful accident I am going to worry every time nothing is
quite right.
Maybe it's nothing. I think it is. OMG.
He's had 3 blips in his appetite since then, normally he would eat me if I
fell in his bowl so if he doesn't polish up his food, it's back to TED.
It might be because I gave him Sheba Turkey in white sauce several times and
he adores it, and would like to eat it for every meal but if not.. it is
worrying.

Mega-purrs for it to be nothing more than a bit of indigestion! But I
agree with you that he should see the vet if it goes on much longer.

--
Joyce

Beauty and music seduce us first; later, ashamed of our own
sensuality, we insist on meaning. -- Clive Barker