Old February 24th 20, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tina[_2_]

Default New kittahs

On 23/02/2020 22:34, cshenk wrote:
Inlike the recent spate of stupid spam,

I adopted Luko (male) and Mona (female), 12 year old twins.

He's quietly deliberate, like a 'landed gentry folk' with the
occasional mumble while she's inquisitive, talkative and a lap kittah.

It's always nice to hear about older cats being adopted. I hope you have
many more happy years with them. I adopted, well, bought actually, my
latest cats aged 6. They are also siblings. They will have their 9th
birthday in May and have been a delight.