Old March 31st 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ahh, Spring!

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 12:39:49 -0500, Kreisleriana
wrote:

It's over 60 degrees F. I can see crocuses and daffodils from the
window. Two black and white cats are sitting in the sunshine, the
gentle breezes making their little whiskers quiver. Sunday we
begin Daylight Savings Time. We;ve made it through another winter,
folks (in the Northern Hemisphere, anyway).

My favorite season. We are having temps near 60, sometimes very windy,
tho. I have one crocus to bloom; but a lot of bulbs are up and some
have buds. But I hear we are having another snow storm in a week. Let
my blossoms hold off till after that.

--
CATherine