Old March 31st 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ahh, Spring!

"Marina" wrote in message
Well, it hasn't reached this part of the Northern Hemisphere yet. It's a
little above freezing and the snow is still on the ground. At least it's
been rainingt for a few days, so that has melted some of the snow. But I
wouldn't be surprised if we got some more snow before April is over. I am
so sick and tired of the white stuff!

At least old man winter is taking baby steps away.
I am not going to put away my winter boots yet. As you said, we had snow
one year in April. We will have rain most of next week, which should wash
away all the crude left behind with the spring thaw. Can't wait for
the current crop of maple syrup. The farmers should have them ready for the
market soon.

Winnie

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi