Old April 1st 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ahh, Spring!

Kreisleriana wrote:
It's over 60 degrees F. I can see crocuses and daffodils from the
window. Two black and white cats are sitting in the sunshine, the
gentle breezes making their little whiskers quiver. Sunday we
begin Daylight Savings Time. We;ve made it through another winter,
folks (in the Northern Hemisphere, anyway).
Theresa

We had a wonderful day, too; and (dare I say it)...I think our winter
is over now. It was 80 degrees today and not too windy. I got to go to
the Medieval Fair today, and it was such a perfect day for it that it
was almost magical.
Our crocuses are finished now; the lilacs are in full bloom as are the
pear trees, cherry trees and tulips.
I'm going to move the seedlings out of the greenhouse tomorrow and let
them start hardening off. This is my favorite time of year.

Sherry