Old June 12th 06, 03:20 PM posted to alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc

Default Cat help needed

There's probably a much more simple way to go about it. Just do some
internet searching for the kind of cat that Baily was. Often cats look very
similar to other cats of their kind. For example, I have a tortoise shell
that I got when she was a kitten a couple years ago. Not long after I got
her, my grandmother took to feeding some strays when her beloved Siamese
cat, Samantha, died. As a result, she also became caretaker of one of the
stray's kittens. One of them looked just like my Butterscotch when she was
a kitten. Now that she's older, she looks almost exactly like my cat except
for the fact that Butterscotch has a black line that runs right down the
middle of her face. Patches (my grandmother's cat) has a black line that
runs down the center but then goes to the left so that it doesn't run down
her nose. Other than that, they look very much the same. I don't think
that there is such a thing as age progressed, or regressed in this case,
imaging for cats. If you really want to see what Baily looked like as a
kitten, it would probably be easiest to try to find kitten pictures of the
same kind of cat.