Old June 29th 06, 09:24 AM posted to alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
[email protected]

Default Cat help needed

I want to say, belatedly, thanks for your help (better late than never,
I guess), but it's been difficult finding a kitten that looks similar
to my late, great Bailey via Google Image Search. First of all, I'm on
only a slow dial-up modem connection to the 'Net. And I don't know
exactly what type of MEOW machine Bailey was. I've actually asked in
these newsgroups previously, and got several different answers - the
best conclusion seems to be that she was of mixed breeds. Also
Bailey's black & white patterns are unique - esp. her little
"Hitler-like mustache" & "goatee".

Bailey could be some type of shorthair kitty-cat, but don't shorthair
ones come in numerous different colors/patterns?

Thanks again.