Old November 14th 03, 04:04 AM
Brenda

"idohair" wrote in message
news:AqXsb.386332$9l5.274294@pd7tw2no...
ok, so i have allergies and i readily accept having cats fostering cats

and
working in the shelter with cats..........
and i know my alergies are getting worse, i have been having wheezing in

my
chest and runny nose sneezing, the whole nine yards..
so i went to the dr to get something for the weezy chest. he gave me a
lecture on having cats while i have allergies,

then he asked where they sleep, well of course they sleep in my bed..

where
else is a nice fuzzy warm cat supposed to sleep........well did i ever get
hedouble hockey sticks for that.. he watns me to get rid of my cats.....

UH
UH !! on freakin way , they leave my house the day they die,
i have no idea what im supposed to do ,
so im on inhalers, claratin and flonase,
how do all the rest of you allergy sufferers cope with the cats??
or am i just a crazy buffoon who is a sucker for punnishment????

ugh..... gotta go blow my nose and take a hoot of my inhaler now ...ugh...

sandra

I used to be allergic to cats, among other things, but a year of weekly
shots helped. My cats sleep on my bed, and I'm fine.
Brenda