Old June 13th 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default To Each his Own; Or A Tale of Two Boxes ;)

Kreisleriana wrote:

But when there were two boxes, each of them decided that BOTH of the
boxes must belong to him alone. I call this Box Imperialism, and my
gentle Stinky is a prime practitioner.

Seems like both of them are practitioners - you had a bit of a Box
Cold War going on.

But where BOXES are concerned, all bets are off.
ALL BOXES BELONG TO STINKY-- that's a rule.

I'm sorry to correct your grammar, Theresa, but the correct phrasing
here is "ALL BOXES *ARE* BELONG TO STINKY". Just thought you'd want
to know.

I awoke this morning to the strange sensation of NO cats in bed with
me-- and looked around to see -- ONE CAT in EACH BOX. ONE CAT PER
BOX. Amazing that they finally worked that out. It took them a week.

Box Detente! A chicken in every pot, and a Box for Every Cat!

Joyce