Old June 14th 07, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default To Each his Own; Or A Tale of Two Boxes ;)

Bridget wrote:
Actually, the answer to that one may not be quite so complex Tweed. It
is not uncommon for cats to prefer to have one box for #1 and one box
for #2 given the chance. My cats right now don't care, but before I had
three and three litter boxes, there was a definite preference for one
litter box being for pee and the other for poop. Just with three litter
boxes they don't seem to care anymore.

KFC is just being neat and tidy.

Yes, Frank and Nikki were like that, too. The current two use both boxes
for both. My sister's cats also use one box for pee and one for poo.