Old December 15th 06, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

Default Using a Pet Carrier

"BC" wrote:

I started taking care of a stray a few months ago and want to take her
to the vet for a checkup, shots etc. Even though stray someone had been
taking care of her, she's friendly and has gotten used to us pretty
easily.

But I cannot get her in a pet carrier! Ive tried several times and
several carriers, including a large one for dogs. Before I can get the
door closed she is out!!! I searched for a vet that would make house
calls but havent found one in Tulsa Ok. Any help will be
appreciated. Im trying to get her used to it a bit at a time with the
top off etc but hasnt helped yet

thx BC

I find the top loading soft bag carriers the easiest to lower them
into and you can keep a hand on him as you close the top.

-mhd