Old July 24th 08, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Default Going On Vacation For Awhile

"CatNipped" wrote in
:

OK, I've waited a few days to reply to this so I could answer this
calmly, trying hard not to inadvertently hurt your feelings again.

..
..

I have tried, in this note, not to be snarky (which seems to come all
too easily for me) and not to be hurtful. I hope I haven't done

..
..
Purrs back to you.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Nice job. It is clear you put a great deal of thought into this
statement and while I disagree with a few small points I think most of
what you say makes good sense. And, no, it did not seem even close to
snarky.

Andy