Old July 31st 16, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default A Birthday Gift

On 7/30/2016 7:56 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 7/27/2016 11:34 PM, Takayuki wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jul 2016 17:06:22 -0400, jmcquown
wrote:
My SO sent me this lovely drawing of Buffy for my birthday. (July 26th)

https://s32.postimg.org/jh8xddypx/buffy_painting.jpg

Sorry it's not terribly clear, it's difficult to scan a framed piece of
artwork.

Wonderful! Is that pastels, or oil?

Both. It started as a coloured pastel/soft pencil sketch. He added
some oil touches to it. He told me worked on it for about three weeks,
trying to get it just right. He's never quite satisfied with his work.
I think it's wonderful.

Jill

Never being satisfied is a sign of a good artist.

MaryL