Old August 1st 18, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Hi again

On 7/30/2018 1:42 PM, Tina wrote:
On 28/07/2018 19:03, jmcquown wrote:
On 7/27/2018 1:40 PM, Tina wrote:
It's 14 months since my ISP took away email addresses from all their
customers, and since then I've had no access to Usenet.Â* Now I have a
new computer, set up to receive it again.
I lost my beloved Boyfriend to squameous cell carcinoma in May 2017.
I now have two new girls called Nelli and Garfie, they are exotic
shorthairs, like Persians with shorter hair,same bulldog type face.

How are all my old friends on here?Â* Looking forward to hearing from
you.

Tweed

Hi Tina,

I heard about Boyfriend and you did post (at least once) about your
new kitties.Â* I guess that's about the time you lost your access.
Glad to see you back!Â* Any hope for pics of Nelli and Garfie?

Jill

Nice to hear from you too, Jill. I do have some pics of the girls, but
NIN doesn't allow binaries, or didn't, has that rule changed?Â* They are
known, collectively, as the Poshgirls.Â* Their pedigree names are
Shakirah Nelli Furrtardo and Shakirah Cindi Lawpurr.Â* Awful eh?Â* I
wondered why, then when I looked at their pedigree it became clear.
Their mother is called Tribalife Pussy Cat Doll!Â* The Pussy Cat Dolls
are a girl band so it seemed a good idea for mine to be The Poshgirls
;-)Â* They are very beautiful.

I'm sure they're beautiful! I know NIN doesn't allow binaries. If you
take pics you can upload them to any number of photo sites post links.

Jill