Old August 1st 11, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Ping Booker

Fangu fur yur prombt reply.
I wyll poot yu deown in Awgizt'z ofishul lizt.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Booker" wrote in message
Sorri to be so layte in replyin (glarz at sekretari).

I wud be honorrred to be Vice Purezident, an I fink dat Snowflake wud
be a gud gud Diplocat to da moon.

Fangu fur askin.

Booker

On 7/31/2011 7:40 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Snowflake sed:
Ize dont haf a job. Ize cud be Diplocat to da Moon iffin Booker
wantz to take a more portant purrsition.
Snowflake

So I yam azkink yu, Booker, wud yu lyke tu giv Snowflake da Diplocat
tu da Moon jop and tayk insted Vice Purezident?

I gneedz tu kno in tyme tu pozt da Awguzt lizt ov offurrsirz tumaro.