Old October 10th 03, 05:08 AM
Cheryl

In ,
composed with style:
I cant let them out , in the room because
they will beeline to underneath the bed
and It will be a pain to get them.

Take the bed off of the frame temporarily so it sits on the floor,
or get boxes , etc. you can put under the bed so they won't be able
to get under it. These are young kittens and are at a very active
stage. Keeping them in the closet is not kind and is also an
exercise in futility. It is best to isolate them in the room for
now until you can handle them more. Make sure to kittenproof the
room so there are no electrical cords they can chew, string,
vertical blind cords or other items that could cause them harm. A
cardboard box or two with holes cut out will provide loads of
entertainment for them.

Megan

I am not sure about 3 kittens, but a cage comes to mind for
socializing ferals. Worked wonders for my Bonnie.