Old March 30th 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Pandora UPDATE

Helen Miles wrote:
We've located Pandora. I recieved a call from my vet telling me that
she had been brought in as an RTA as she was found on the side of the
road at about 9am by an elderly good samaritan. She is alive, with
nothing broken, but is bruised, battered and shaken and she has torn
some muscles in her back so is finding it difficult to walk.

Once the vet ID'd her with a microchip and had contacted me and I'd
said that I'd pay whatever it cost to fix her before knowing what was
wrong, the good samaritan paid her vets bills with his credit card
and asked the vet not to disclose his information. Apparently, the
fact that someone cared enough to not give a **** about the cost of
fixing her up meant that she was dearly loved. I'm still confused,
overwhelmed, baffled, relieved that I have my cat safe, and grateful
to the good samaritan.

A very wierd day so far.

Thank BAST for microchips, because she had lost her collar and ID.
Purrs for her to be on the mend soon would be much appreciated.

Helen M

Poor Pandora. :-( Thank Bast she's still alive! Lots of purrs for to recover
quickly and come home. Microchips are a wonderful invention, I'm glad to
hear another story of how they help.

It's a pity you can't give the good samaritan a great big hug, were you able
to send your thanks via the vet?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.