Old March 30th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Pandora UPDATE

"Jeanette" wrote

Aaaaaaaghhhhhhhh. I've just checked in and seen your first message, about
her being missing. I'm glad that she's not seriously injured, and I'm
sending soothing purrs for you and all the family. That good samaritan is
getting purrs too, and I wish him luck and success in all his endeavours!

Me too just checking in. Almost glad I missed the earlier post because I
don't need any more worries right now. Is Pandora Irish, by any chance? She
sure is a lucky one. Do you think a car hit her? Sound like it. May she mend
soonest and never be hurt again.