Old March 16th 14, 11:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default VIDEO - Hear this kitten gobble like a turkey!

On 3/16/2014 3:47 PM, EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

jmcquown wrote:
On 3/15/2014 9:56 AM, Matthew wrote:
he is a cutie

http://mynews13.com/content/news/cfn...e%20a%20turkey!

He's definitely a cutie. I wonder if he'll keep doing that when he
grows up?

Jill

I once had a cat who'd sit on the windowsill "barking" at flies. I had
no idea a cast could make such a dog-like sound!

That's funny Then again, when I was a teen I had a parakeet that
barked. Sure, some birds to mimic. We didn't have a dog. I've no idea
where she picked it up. I tried but couldn't teach her to talk. Yet
she barked from time to time. :-D

Jill