Old January 27th 04, 11:26 PM
AJ

"Cat Protector" wrote in message news:wDmRb.374$L_4.51@okepread01...
Well right now you have to have the courage to go after this this guy
legally. If you don't do anything now this vet will most likely do this to
other people and their cats. What he did was cruel. A good vet would have
told you there was hope of recovery and would have set things in motion for
that. Now get a lawyer and take Abby to a new vet for a diagnosis. You might
also consider a holistic vet.

Abby went to a new vet today. All the tests wont be in until Monday,
she offered to keep her there but I decided against it! It all felt so
surreal, like I was watching a movie. She is eating well, and
hopefully will start putting on some weight.

Amy