Old January 30th 04, 08:41 PM
AJ

Hello everyone, just wanted to update all thoose who were following
the thread about my kitty Abby AKA The Lazarus cat LOL.
I am thrilled to report that my new vet phoned today, she received all
blood work back on Abby, and everything is NORMAL!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!
She is our little miracle cat! She is going for an ultrasound in two
weeks just to check her kidneys again, last vet said her kidneys were
abnormal. Anyway the new vet gave me the go ahead to tell the kids
that our Abby is fine and at this point there is no reason to believe
otherwise. We will cherish every day we have with our Abby girl. Just
wanted to update. Thank you all for your support. We are still
undecided about how we will deal with our original vet, but right now
we are just feeling grateful!

Amy