Old April 22nd 05, 03:48 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

G wrote:

Ower TED iz gone.

That's rite! Shez gone! Sum hoomin told Meomie Did yu heer Dr. H iz closin
hur praktise? An Memoie sed No! An called thu praktise an asked. TED iz
retiring!

This mite have sumfing tu du wif a sertan cat (namin no names so az tu be
modist) havin drawn blud last time she visited, and anuther cat bitin
hard. So all cats be advised! BITE AN SKRATCH! TED will retire!!!

That TED wuz sayin wurrying fings to Meomie bout waching how much
waddermonsturs we drink, cuz iffn theer wuz sines uv trubble, wed havta
come bak tu see hur. But now we kant see hur. We neffur hasta see a TED
agin!

Mandy an Betsy

Anyone care to translate?

G.

What, you don't understand Meow-Chat?

Mandy and Betsy are happy to report that their TED ("The Evil Doctor",
the kittys' name for the vet) is retiring, but he asked their human
caretaker to keep an eye on how much water they drink.

Cleopatra Silvercat