Old February 27th 08, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default we have a plan

soft ONLY refers to too much of me, Don't think anything else little miss
Piglette... want a slice of this turkey? soft
Granby wrote in message
Possible BW
U jus don listen to da gramby. Her telled u to cut da front of yourown

hair
and wear bangs ofber your forehead. Jus kauz u kant see, u shuld belief

her
when she says dat da words "sucker for a homeless cat" is wriden dere.
Piglet loving her Auntie soft and knowing the word "soft" means more than
her thought at first!!!!
"Stormmee" wrote in message
so today I moved the rest of the living room furniture, I was so mad

last
night I started cleaning to burn off steam, it was that or scream and I
live
in a town of 200 so didn't want the neighbors calling our part time

peace
officer and sending him here... with six regular cats and 2 foster I

might
be in violation of the five animal limit... if I had that many I mean...

and today I called the vet assistant and we had a nice long talk about
long
haired cats, which , as I told her I never have had, because I am not
responsible enough to take care of the long hair... but this cat didn't
give
us any choice and I am sure if it were accepted at a shelter it might

get
PTS because of the shape its in... so here's the plan.

1. Tomorrow when DH gets home we put the regulars in the bedroom.
2. we put the long haired one in a kitty jail.
3 we take the penthouse from the TV room and put it on the dining room
table
clean it and put barbies stuff in there, cat box, towel, and food/water
dishes.
4 we clean the TV room.
5 we shave the long haired cat with DH's beard trimmer... if we both

live
through this... we put it back in the kitty jail.

6 we clean the kitchen of all evidence of 5's activity.

7 we put Barbie in the penthouse to begin socializing her... this is

about
week ahead of schedule but oh well.
8 we clean the kitty suite and put the long haired cat's stuff in there

so
once it is shaved its in a much warmer room. The TV room is cold

because
we
keep the vents in there closed unless DH is in there.

9 we feed the long hair for a few days to see what to do with it and try
figure out what sex it is. please pray its a male and that suspiciously
rounded belly is just worms or fat and not a load of kittens.

10 we pray for a miracle and a carload of sanity along with a bit of

early
cash drops out of the sky... *just wining here there isn't an emergency*

does this make sense and do any of you have any suggestions?

Le, the still deranged