Old September 29th 10, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default A *must-see* TV commercial

"David Stevenson" wrote in message
Adrian wrote
Sharon & Smudgie wrote:
wrote in message
Second-best commercial ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7vXP3tHzhA

Joyce

-- The problem with cats is that they get the exact same look on their
face whether they see a moth or an axe-murderer.
-- Paula Poundstone

I saw this for the first time yesterday and loved it! What is the
first-best Joyce?

You must have watched The X Factor last night, that was the first time
that advert was shown. I think the first-best that Joyce was talking about
was this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk7yq...layer_embedded

Not of all of us watch the X factor - nor American TV at all, of course.

But unlike the previous time the links were posted, this worked. Pretty
good advert. Nowhere near the class of the squirrel one, though.

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.org/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome

I just got around to watching it. It is delightful!

Hi David. I haven't seen many posts from you in the past several months.
How's the clowder? Specifically, how is Nanki Poo?

Joy