Old December 20th 13, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Ack! Little Boy ran outside

"jmcquown" wrote in message
"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...
Whee!

Little Boy ran out the door when I opened it to see who was knocking at
the door (it was upstairs). Usually, he runs out, then goes around to
the
opposite door and lies down to wait on me, so I took my time to get food
for Chollie. I put crunchies out for Chollie, and saw Little Boy
prancing
around the courtyard. Well, I was in shorts and a tshirt, so I went
after
Little Boy, which resulted in one fulkl round of the building, in 40F
degree weather.

I got up and walked to the door, telling him that running out was bad
behavior the whole way back to the door.

I told him what a brat he is, and that I love him even when he's a
brat...

Is it very dangerous outside for him? What could happen? just want to
know
the dangers he faces where you live, to make me glad that Boyfie
doesn't.
Is it traffic? Mountain lions, bears? Us Brits know y'all have
alligators
and all that in the USA.

To be fair, alligators are limited to very few parts of the USA. But
there were two confirmed reports on a nearby island of two rabid raccoons.
That's not something you want your cat (or dog) to tussel with, either.

Jill

I think it's possible for a cat to have an anti-rabies shot in the USA. We
don't need it here.