Old October 31st 04, 10:23 PM
Tanada

Magic Mood JeepĀ© wrote:

Purrs please that we find his slaves... but I'm sorta hoping we don't, for
if they let him loose with a too-tight collar, or just let him go long
enough for the collar to get that tight, maybe it's best that he stays here?
That would make our count an even eight. How long does one wait for his
slaves to claim??? He needs to be vetted, and since he's not neutered....
do we have him neutered anyway??? What if the 'owners' try to sue because
we had him neutered - do they have any claim???? Any info on this would be
greatly helpful.

BTW - piccies posted on alt.binaries.pictures.animals.

I saw Ping's picture on ABPA and fell in lurve. He's gorgeous, and has
a lot of catitude. Purrs and best outcome wishes for you all.

Pam, Rob, and the Fayetteville Seven + Smokey, or whatever his name is,
and Eshiky the d-thing