Old February 9th 15, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Cat's Pride Cat Litter coupons (WAS: Scented Cat Litter? A bitoff topic...)

On 2/9/2015 1:41 PM, Mike Mayers wrote:
I use Tidy Cat "light" because is light weight. It clumps well and the slight odor is not too great.

I regularly bought Cat's Pride Fresh & Light *unscented* for my sweet
Persia.

They offered light weight clumping litter well before Tidy Cat came out
with their version. It was less expensive, too. On top of that I could
usually download and print coupons from their web site.

Still can, actually!

http://catspride.com/offers/

If you don't have a printer, contact them and they'll send you coupon(s)
via snail mail.

I bought the unscented litter in the green jug:

http://catspride.com/product-selector/

Very low dust, clumped really well. The jug wasn't too heavy for me to
lift. It also controlled odor very well; then again I always made sure
her litterbox was clean.

Jill