Old June 27th 05, 02:49 AM
Sundance

[A 'porter twinkles and Sundance appears.]

Hi, Sammy, I hopez I iznt too erly. How iz Harri doin? Iz she reddy to hab
biziters? I duznt want to disterb her if she'z sleepin or too tired or
anyfing, but I iz shur lookin forward to seein her.

Sundance

"Sammy da 'Venture Kitten" wrote in message
Meowmie and Paw just bringed Harri in from da car. She's outside sunning
herself, so we can start the pawtie now. Amelia and Ranger and me getted
da garage all fixed up - we'z got a big air conditioner gettin it cool in
dere, and we'z shoved all of doze hoomin's bokses up against da walls, and
we'z cleared a dance floor, and I'z set up a CD player and hung a
glitter-ball from da ceeling, and we'z got trestle tables where we can put
da fudz. We'z all ready!

Mine dear Liltih, would you care to come danz wif me?

An we can 'port da Meal on Pawz truck ober here, and 'port from here to da
TED hospital to deliver fud to da sick kitties and doggies, den 'port
right back here.

Sammy