Old June 27th 05, 05:09 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 22:50:08 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

Tiger goes to the 'porter door and stands there with a huge bunch of
bluebells and nip for greenery, He is pacing partly because he is anxious to
see his ladylove and partly beclawz he wants to eat the flowers, I is ready
fur yourownsef, Tiger

porter twinkles, and Anaïs steps out Tiger, my luff! What luffly
flowerz! Yu iz so sweet! An I broughted yu a lil sumfin shows Tiger a
take-out box Dere's sum lobster taylez, shrimpeez an nip-n-lemon
sawse just in case yu gets hungry an needz a snakie!

I heer dat Harri's up an about, letz port offur dere to joyne da
pawty an giff her owr best wishes, OK?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs