Old July 19th 08, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Received In My Inbox Today OT, Political, and funny

tanadashoes wrote:

DON'T FORGET NEXT SATURDAY!

*As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman
other than
his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does. So next Saturday at 4 PM
Eastern
Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely
naked to
help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour
is recommended
for this anti-terrorist effort. *

Ewww, this is nasty. Don't we have enough bigotry as it is? I really
wish people wouldn't post offensive stuff like this. But if people are
going to post this, then they are officially forfeiting any grounds to
complain when other people post their political opinions. And mine is
that Muslims aren't terrorists any more than any other group of people.
So please stop spreading stupid (and dangerous) stereotypes and attitudes.

Nope, don't find it funny. No sense of humor about it, sorry.

Joyce, annoyed