Old July 8th 20, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Need advice regarding kidney disease and non-regenerative anemia for feline

Laura Fenik wrote:

Hi Carol,

Victoria and I knew that was not you by looking at the header. Plus
we know that you would never suggest something so awful. Yep, sicko
indeed.

On another note, it was good to hear about Prince being used to being
with you. I can understand that he misses or missed his true pet
companion/ owner. By now, maybe they are back together. That's so
sweet that his special mask caught the heart of some locals.
Wonderful that a local lady made that to perfectly fit dear Prince.

Thank you very much for your comments on Victoria eating easier :.
She is most picky and prefers to eat our human food, of course! I
hope you've had luck with getting Mona and Luko to try new and/or wet
foods.

My last reply was very brief. Sorry that I didn't write more.
Sometimes, it gets hectic so I am way behind in replying.

Victoria send her contented PURRRRRs and happy Meowwwws to Mona and
Luko ^^. WOOOF to Prince!

On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 21:42:52 -0500, cshenk wrote:

Thanks and read your addendum!

Prince indeed is fine. He suprised us by using the cat litter pan on
the 4th when he didn't want to go out with all the fireworks. He was
otherwise, fairly calm about it all. Just cuddled a lot (which is
pretty awesome when something that big does it!).

No luck with getting Mona or Luko to accept other food types. That is
a common problem with cats who have not been fed any variety for a very
long time.

Scritchies Veronica from Meowmie!