Old September 24th 03, 11:21 PM
John Kimmel

Cats can climb up an expanse of carpet easily enough, but they have
trouble climbing back down. I made a post wrapped in sisal rope that's
about 6' high. I put 3 shelves on it just so the cats could get down
easier.

I wonder if anyone has recommendations either for a site with similar
ideas, or personal sites of
people who have done "cat things" to their places? I've googled cat
walk and cat run but cat runs seem mostly to be are
mostly outdoor passages, and cat walk just throws up a lot of fashion
stuff. Any advice or suggestions appreciated, tia.

--
John Kimmel