Old May 14th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default A Cat Will Become President in 2008

dnr wrote:

There are actually some good ideas included in among the nonsense!

Really.

Well, face it - the country couldn't be in much worse shape than it is,
now. Why not give a cat a chance, since human politicians don't seem to
be doing very well?

You misunderstood my "Really", it was an affirmation, LOL.
You're wrong about one thing, though, although I'm in your
corner: Dubya is touting Lil' Bro Jeb for the White House
next (now gov. of FL)...the country *could* be in much
worse shape. My hometown paper, Sun-Sentinel, gives
this idea a 70% poll "NO" to date, per reader query..
And the Dynasty rolls on.......