Old July 9th 12, 07:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Where is boyfie?

"Takayuki" wrote in message
On Sat, 7 Jul 2012 02:44:40 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
I've been looking for him for more than two hours now. He went out around
9 - for a wee as it's been raining all day. He has not come back. It is
2.20
a.m.
Oh, he just decided to return while I was posting this.
I know how my mother felt now when I was missing as a child - she was
afraid
I was dead and when I was not she said she would kill me. Of course she
didn't she was very happy to see me again paddling in the brook after fish
with no idea of time.

I was a bit afraid about Boyfie staying out so late and I have stayed up
myself until he is home. Quarter to 3!!
Bed now, night night

This sounds familiar. Hopefully he at least brought back a fish.

If the weather doesn't improve that's all there will be.
http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.u...ail/story.html

Torrential rain yesterday too, which has picked up previously unsuspected
hail damage from the storm last week. My conservatory is leaking and so is
my bay window, buckets and saucepans needed :-(