Old February 16th 05, 01:43 AM
CatNipped

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
in article , Cheryl at
wrote on 2/15/05 4:57 PM:

On Tue 15 Feb 2005 04:46:38p, Karen wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

I got a call this afternoon. Thinking GREAT it's OVER. Instead,
they didn't tell me Grant needed to fast!! Poor guy sat there
for 6 hours and nada. I'm just frustrated. No harm done and all
but it is so annoying and poor Grant has to go back again
tomorrow. Still the good news is bloodwork was all good. I have
an awful feeling this is not going to be one of those cases with
a definitive answer I still think it is a stubborn hairball.
I'm just hoping they can grease it out of him. He did not seem
overly traumatized and he just goes into his "I'm going to
pretend I'm not here" bit when going or being at the vets. I
went right away to get him and lavished attention on him at home
until he was a puddle of purr and then came back to work. It's
still annoying but I just have to put it behind me.

Aww Karen, purrs for poor Grant. I am so far behind reading this
group, mostly, because it fills up so fast, and I missed what was
going on. I know it bothers you he has to go back, but its for his
own good and they'll get him fixed up.

Puurrrsss

Now he won't eat tonight so fasting should be no problem He did drink
some chicken juice. I'm so frustrated. And then Pearl yucked up all over

the
arm of the couch. (She does this periodically so it's not a big change. We
can't figure out what it is with her but she's done it forever and had

tests
done. *sigh*) I'm just depressed and I've had this cold which has got me
down that doesn't help. I know there are worse trials in life but I'm just
disgusted as it seems everything is wrong all at once (which I know is
probably not the case but it seems that way.) I sure hope tomorrow helps
Grant. He really is not well.

Karen

{{{{{{{{{{Karen}}}}}}}}}}. Purrs for both you *and* Grant to feel better
soon!!

Hugs,

CatNipped