Old May 11th 12, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default An invitation to a short abventure"

diz iz gonna be citin, MH
"ann791" wrote in message
It's 6 am and Harri is in the parking lot with her clip board looking at
the lists. Box trucks have started to arrive and John is showing them
where to line up to get their supplies.

Rocko walks up to Harri "Is there any thing I can do to help?"

Harri hands Rocko a stack of papers. " As I call out the truck number
check them off the list."

After about half an hour all the trucks are checked in. Next thing is
to start loading up the trucks that are from the area shelters.

A shy white cat walks up to Harri.

My name is Meb . I want to thank you for all the supplies. This will keep
our shelter open for another year.

Harri looks at Meb " We are happy to be able to help.
Are you hungry? They have excellent food here. You an eat while we load up
your truck."