Old May 15th 12, 02:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

Default An invitation to a short abventure"

On Sun, 13 May 2012 15:36:34 -0700, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

diz iz gonna be citin, MH

It's 6 am and Harri is in the parking lot with her clip board looking at
the lists. Box trucks have started to arrive and John is showing them
where to line up to get their supplies.

Rocko walks up to Harri "Is there any thing I can do to help?"

Harri hands Rocko a stack of papers. " As I call out the truck number
check them off the list."

After about half an hour all the trucks are checked in. Next thing is
to start loading up the trucks that are from the area shelters.

A shy white cat walks up to Harri.

My name is Meb . I want to thank you for all the supplies. This will keep
our shelter open for another year.

Harri looks at Meb " We are happy to be able to help.
Are you hungry? They have excellent food here. You an eat while we load up
your truck."

Pipps ports in with Ranger and they wander around, and say hello to all
their friends, and also to Meb..
They offer Meb a plate of yummy food.
"Mosey, Meowy, Tygur, Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, BobQat and Mimzy will be
here soon, I think," says Pipps.

Mosey, Meowy, Tygur, Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, BobQat and Mimzy port in.
They all say hi to Meb and John, and all their friends from the Community
as well.
We brought some good, healthy foods for the shelters and a bunch of nip
toys and soft blankets to sleep on,
We can put them in the truck.

Hi hi, dis iz Lorelei.

mai hoomin sended some bowls fur fuds anna watur, anna a gnice cat bed
dat ai duzent uze, a bag uf gud dri cat fuds, anna a bag uf gud kittun
fuds, anna sum bags uf littur. itz nawt bery much, butted it wil helwp a
littul bit.

it iz beri gnise tu see sun uf mai RPCC fwendz heer

lorelei