Old March 7th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Rebecca lounged on me!

On Sun 05 Mar 2006 11:28:54p, Sandy wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
. com):

Often Sundance will sleep on me when I'm napping on the sofa.
Until recently, Rebecca would only curl up by my feet, but
recently she also lay down on me right next to Sundance --
TWICE!!!!!! She has only ever sat on my lap 2 or 3 times in the
4 years or so we've been together, so this was wonderful!

Sandy, grinning from ear to ear

How sweet! It's amazing how the little things we take for granted
from some are just a huge step for some others. Congrats, and we wish
you many more lap moments.

--
Cheryl