Old March 7th 06, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Rebecca lounged on me!

"kilikini" wrote:

Isn't that the best feeling? Pua is finally starting to climb on my lap,
but she does it always when I need to get up to do something, it seems. I
sit there as long as I can just loving her warmth and her purrs. It's such
a heartwarming thing.

Yeah, they often pick the wrong times. Heidi has recently
started coming up on the bed in the morning, which she never
used to do. She's really trying to get me up, but if I don't
move she'll settle down on top of me. But of course that can't
last very long before I have to move her off and get my feet on
the floor.

--

Wayne M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)