Old June 2nd 09, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Default Purrs needed for Basho

"Victor Martinez"
Basho went back for bloodwork and it's not good. TED said she does not
expect him to make it to x-mas.
We're devastated, but determined to make sure he's comfortable and happy
for as long as possible.
Quick question for those with CRF experience, would it be good for him to
increase the sub-Q therapy to twice a day?

Thanks.

Victor, devastated by the news.

Victor, I am so sorry to hear about Basho. We had a kitty, Big Bart that we
gave sub-Q fluids twice a day and it bought him a little more time, but it
made him feel miserable and it was hard on us as well. I'd call TED to ask,
just to make sure, but IMO, I don't think twice a day will cure Basho. I
think the process will make him more miserable and if he's not going to make
it, his last days should be filled with the happiness, love and comfort you
give him, instead of pain.
((((((Victor and Basho)))))))
I wish there was something I could do for you
Purraying is the best I can do.
Love
Kyla

--