Old May 10th 17, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
reilloc

Default Beware of bully cats

On 5/7/2017 12:17 AM, John Doe wrote:
They can destroy your other cats' lives.

My best method so far for coping... Make a small closed belt
perhaps 4 inches in diameter. Very easy to do with
belt/strapping material and hot melt glue. It must be just
the right size. You slip it over their head and pull one of
their legs, paw first, through it. If the size is just right,
they can walk and use the litter box, but they are somewhat
disabled which discourages them from picking on your other
cats. That should be introduced gradually to avoid any muscle
strains. But it is a viable workaround because you can easily
dawn and doff it (put it on and take it off) using two hands.
It stays on. No apparent risk of hanging. In my opinion, if
you must cope with a bully cat, it helps a lot. Could not be
easier to use. Especially good for when you are gone.

Yer kinda nutty, ain'tcha? Hogtying a cat you think's unPC? Where you
live and I'll call the ACPCA on you?

LNC

---
http://www.avg.com