Old August 18th 03, 06:51 PM
Tanada

Sherry wrote:

I wwent today to visit the grandcats, and like a good Grandmeowmie, I took
treats in my purse. Those new natural, no-preservatives, dehydrated anchovies,
to be exact. This cat is so spoiled it is absolutely undescribable. He went
nuts sniffing as I was opening the packages, then I tossed one on the floor to
him. He look at me. Jamie picked it up, and held it while he daintily sniffed
and picked at it. I go "Wazza matter? Doesn't he like it?" She said,
"Orion doesn't eat treats off the floor."
Geez. I shoulda known.

Our cats hated the anchovy snacks. Food dropped on the floor is waste,
and, unless kicked out by themselves, to be ignored. Ours insist upon,
and receive their snacks on a plate.

Pam S.